Thursday, February 25, 2016

Presiding Bishop Michael Curry issues update on investigation

From ENS-

I am writing to bring you up to date on the investigation of our three colleagues who
have been placed on administrative leave.


I anticipate the investigators will complete their interviews in the next 3-4 weeks.
Following that, they will share their findings and conclusions with me. I will then consult with the officers of the DFMS and legal counsel regarding appropriate steps forward.


Once the course of action is clear and it has been properly shared with those on
administrative leave, I will share with you with as much transparency as is appropriate,
protecting confidentiality, and the ways we will move forward from that point.


More here-

http://episcopaldigitalnetwork.com/ens/2016/02/24/presiding-bishop-michael-curry-issues-update-on-investigation/

No comments: