Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Quick-thinking vicar saves parishioner who caught fire during Christmas Day service

From The Telegraph-

A vicar was left with 30 per cent burns to his fingers after rushing to help a parishioner who accidentally set herself on fire during his Christmas Day service.

Reverend Frank Coleman, 58, was delivering his sermon from the pulpit when he spotted the woman had been set alight after leaning on a candle.

She appeared to be  unaware of what was happening until the clergyman rushed towards her and put out the flames using only his bare hands.

More here-


No comments: