Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Love found anew at 90 years old


From The Trib (Just because its sweet)

At 89, Molly Holder didn't have time to wait for love.

"I knew some prince on a white horse wasn't going to ride up and sweep me off my feet, so I had to do it myself," she said.

Acting on a whim, Holder, a widow since 1995, decided to try online dating. She posted a profile on Match.com and soon met Edward Nisbett, 82. She sent him a "wink."

Holder, who in 2008 moved from North Huntingdon to Tallahassee, Fla., found that she had much in common with the widowed Nisbett, a retired metallurgist.

"We learned that we both loved grammar and poetry," said Holder, who spent her career as a newspaper columnist at the Irwin Times Observer and Standard Observer.

This past January, after two months of exchanging emails, Holder and her online beau decided to meet in person.

More here-

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/westmoreland/s_743097.html#ixzz1PugiPf6f

No comments: