Thursday, August 7, 2014

Adulterous priest Luonde now sues Anglican church for money

From Zambia-

Richard Luonde, the former priest who was kicked out of the Anglican Church for alleged adultery and other sins has now sued the church demanding money.

Luonde also wants the court to force the church to give him back his preaching job so that he continues getting paid, because, he claims he was called by God and wanted to die as a priest.

Lounde, a former St Peter’s Anglican Church priest-in-charge in Kitwe asked the Ndola Industrial Relations Court (IRC) to order the church to give him back his portfolio and pay him to his satisfaction.
“I was called as a priest and I want to die a priest. I want the church to give me back my portfolio and pay what is due to my satisfaction and what else the court will deem fit,” he said.


More here-

https://www.zambianwatchdog.com/adulterous-priest-luonde-now-sues-anglican-church-for-money/comment-page-1/

No comments: