Thursday, December 10, 2015

Archbishop of Canterbury: I would attend my children's same-sex marriage if they were gay

From The Telegraph-

The Archbishop of Canterbury says that if his children were gay he would attend their same-sex marriage and "always love them" in comments that threaten to reignite divides in Church over issue.

The Church of England was formally opposed to legislation but the Most Rev Justin Welby appeared to reject suggestions that gay relationships are "sinful and inappropriate".


In an interview with Michael Gove, the Justice Secretary, in the Spectator magazine the Most Rev Welby said: "Would I pray for them together? You bet I would, absolutely.


More here-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/12043688/Archbishop-of-Canterbury-I-would-attend-my-childrens-same-sex-marriage-if-they-were-gay.html

No comments: