Friday, March 2, 2018

It's morally wrong for a Christian school to arm teachers

From Dallas-

Neither one of my parents graduated from college. My dad got close but dropped out for an opportunity in the construction industry.

The opportunity worked out. For the next 30 or so years he toiled like mad to be a good husband, father, and worker. The fruits of his labor were a fulfilling marriage, a peaceful home and a thriving business.


Sometimes. As we all know, neither marriage nor family life is always serene. Our family endured some lean years.


During one of the particularly lean years, my third grade teacher told my class our school was collecting groceries for some needy families. Eager to help, I told my mother I wanted to bring food to school for those families. My mother's eyes filled with tears. She sent me back to school the next day with some groceries.


More here-

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2018/03/02/morally-wrong-christian-school-arm-teachers

No comments: