Saturday, May 12, 2018

CONCERNS TEXAS CHURCH BOMBING COULD BE THE WORK OF A SERIAL BOMBER

From Texas-

In southeast Texas, federal agents are investigating the bombing of an Episcopal church in the city of Beaumont. No one was hurt, but there are concerns it could possibly be the work of a serial bomber.

The Thursday morning blast at St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church caused minimal damage, but prompted a big response, with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) assisting the Beaumont Police.


Amanda Pena and her newborn daughter were asleep in a house across the street when it happened.

“I heard the loud noise, and my husband heard it at the same time, and he just jumped out of bed,” she said. “To me, cause I saw a dim light, I thought it was just like lightning and thunder.”


More here-

https://www.wcbi.com/concerns-texas-church-bombing-could-be-the-work-of-a-serial-bomber/

No comments: