Saturday, March 9, 2013

Floorboard allegedly reveals Jesus image

From Canada-

As a carpenter, it’s only natural that Jesus has chosen to return to Earth in a pine floorboard.

While mere mortals ascend to the Jay Wells Salon by stairs, our Lord was delivered by a crew from Hefler’s lumber mill in Middle Sackville.

The visage of Jesus was covered by the bed where women lay while getting waxed until Wells went into the room to rearrange the furniture.

“I had a staff member leave and so I came into this room thinking, hmm, what am I going to do now, and I sat on the end of this bed and I was, ‘Oh my God, it’s Jesus!’” Wells said Friday.

“People say he looks kind of surprised, and I say ‘Well, he has witnessed a lot of Brazilians, he’s not your typical Jesus.’”

It was last June when Wells discovered the holy knot, but he thought it over for a long while before deciding to go public.

“I’m a little nervous. Everybody’s like, ‘Oh my God, there’s going to be freaks lined up out the door,’ or ‘They’re going to think you’re crazy,’” he said before interrupting Lisa Dunn’s highlighting to show her the 15-centimetre-long image on the floor.

“Oh yes, as soon as I walked in,” Dunn said, when asked if she saw Christ in the Barrington Street salon’s floorboard. “For sure.”


More here-

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/912143-floorboard-allegedly-reveals-jesus-image

No comments: