Saturday, March 28, 2015

Northern Indiana: Bishop Ed Little will resign in 2016

From ENS-

Bishop Edward S. Little II recently announced the he will resign at the end of June 2016.

Little, 68, was ordained and consecrated in March 2000 as the diocese’s seventh bishop.


He included the following letter in the April edition of the “Around the Diocese” newsletter.


Dear brothers and sisters,


This past Tuesday I presented a letter to the Standing Committee, announcing my retirement as of June 30, 2016. At the time, I will have served as bishop of this wonderful diocese for 16 years. My ministry as your bishop, however, will actually conclude three months earlier – March 31, 2016 – when I begin a three-month sabbatical to write a long-planned book.


More here-

http://episcopaldigitalnetwork.com/ens/2015/03/27/northern-indiana-bishop-ed-little-will-resign-in-2016/

No comments: