Monday, May 8, 2017

FORMER "ANGRY ATHEIST" FINDS A HIGHER CALLING AS HEAD OF RIVER OAKS CHURCH

From Houston-

"Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you," Reverend Doctor Clay Lein recites scripture as he sits in the pews of St. John the Divine Episcopal Church in River Oaks.

For Rev. Lein, the passage has personal meaning, perhaps a guiding principal in his life.

"I'm where God wants me to be," said Lein, the rector of the church.

A man of deep faith, he said "I 'm all in or I'm all out."

That is how he is now. However, for years Clay Lein was not a believer. He was focused on career and advancement and on Sundays, he liked to sleep in.

"I had a great plan for my life, it just turns out it wasn't his plan for my life," Lein said as he reflected on his first career.

He was an Atheist with a successful career as an electrical engineer.



More here-


http://abc13.com/religion/angry-atheist-makes-ultimate-career-change-to-a-vocation-chosen-by-a-higher-power-/1958776/

No comments: