Friday, September 1, 2017

5 Good Reasons A Church Should Close

From Carey Nieuwhof-

It’s no secret that thousands of churches close every year.

Every time I hear of a church that’s closing, my heart sinks. Despite the voices of all of the critics, I really do believe the local church is a beacon of light in a world that’s increasingly dark.

In light of the fact that I have a strong bias toward seeing churches grow and flourish, are there ever reasons a church should close?

Sadly, I think there are.

I began ministry in three little churches that were fairly close to death. One of them maybe had a year left.

By God’s grace, we saw a tremendous turnaround and began to reach new families and see people come to faith.


More here-

https://careynieuwhof.com/5-good-reasons-a-church-should-close/?utm_content=buffer5fcb4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

No comments: