Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Episcopal LGBT advocacy group head resigns amid allegations of mismanagement

From Christian Post-

The head of an organization dedicated to advancing LGBT advocacy within the Episcopal Church has resigned amid accusations of mismanagement and lack of transparency.

The Rev. Gwen Fry, who had been elected president of Integrity USA in June 2018 to serve a three-year term, announced last week in a letter dated Nov. 25 that she was resigning from her position due to various personal and health issues.

“A few months ago, I returned from medical leave. I moved across the country and reunited with my wife after a lengthy separation. We are in the middle of selling one house and purchasing another one,” she explained.

“Following my relocation, I have taken a more hands on role regarding my extended family that includes failing physical health, dementia and suicidal ideation causing hospitalization. As you can imagine, it has been a stressful time.”

More here-

https://www.christianpost.com/news/episcopal-lgbt-advocacy-group-head-resigns-amid-allegations-of-mismanagement.html

No comments: