Wednesday, August 27, 2014

10 MORE Things Churches Can’t Do While Following Jesus

From Patheos-

First, let’s just be clear: I’m not saying it is impossible to do these things if you’re following Jesus.

But, I am saying that if you are doing these things you aren’t following Jesus while you do them – because they aren’t what Jesus would do.


Not all churches are doing these things, but there’s enough who are that it’s more than worth talking about.


Also, this is also not meant to be a complete list or even a “Top Ten” list. After all, I’ve already written a list of 10 other things (well, mostly other) the Church can’t do while following Jesus.
This is just a list of ten things that come to mind for me when I think about what the Church is doing that it seems to me Jesus wouldn’t care for very much.


Read more:

 http://www.patheos.com/blogs/thegodarticle/2014/08/10-more-things-churches-cant-do-while-following-jesus/

No comments: